Frequently Asked Questions
Grocery shopping just got easier with Al’s Foodtown Ecommerce. Al’s Foodtown Ecommerce is our online grocery service powered by Rosie; it's everything you love about Al’s Foodtown, online! Shop for your favorite items from the comfort of anywhere. It's easy, fast and affordable. Simply login, shop for your items, and select a pickup or delivery time that is convenient for you and you’re done. It’s that easy..
We have worked very hard to make this an affordable and convenient option and know that you will find the cost to shop online well worth it. We do require a minimum purchase of $30 on all orders.
The current fee structure to use Al’s Foodtown Ecommerce Online is as follows:
- Pick up at store: $2.99
- Free Pickup on orders of $120.00 or more.
*Please note: Pricing online may vary from pricing found in store. Fee structure is subject to change.
Yes, customers who live within 40 miles of the store can get their order delivered for a fee. The delivery fee will be between $5 - $30, depending on distance.
Pickup is available Monday-Saturday from 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Delivery is available Monday-Saturday from 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Our online site is available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Available slots will vary depending on online order volume for any given day.
We can fulfill same day orders but please keep in mind that all orders require a 3- hour lead time from the time they are placed to the first available time for pickup. This allows our team the time to process the orders and select your orders, assuring you get only the best quality.
Though some item prices might be different from those in-store, Al’s Foodtown Ecommerce works hard to provide the best value for online grocery shopping. All advertised discounts and promotions found in the Al’s Foodtown weekly ad are honored at the same price you would receive in the store. If you notice an item that you believe is priced incorrectly, please contact us at click here
- Create an account with Rosie using the link on the website or by visiting http://shop.rosieapp.com/signup?retailer=alsfoodtown . Once you have an account created, be sure to select Al’s Foodtown Ecommerce as your preferred store.
- Search for items using the search bar at the top of the page.
- Search for items using the department navigation on the left-hand side of the page.
- Add items to your cart by hovering over the item and selecting the quantity needed, using the “+” buttons. Remove items or decrease quantities by using the “- “button.
- Once you have reached the minimum order of $30, you are ready to check out. Until you reach the $30 minimum, proceeding to checkout will not be an option.
- Click on the checkout button on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Select curbside pickup.
- Is this order a gift? Choose yes or no.
- Enter your contact information as directed and then click continue.
- Choose a date and time to pick up your items and then click review order.
- Review your order and enter a promotion code (where available). Then, click Enter Payment.
- Check out with your credit/debit card and you are ready to go!
- Pick up your order at the time you selected or be ready for delivery at the time you selected. *IMPORTANT: Be sure to have your confirmation code handy. It is required for pick up or delivery.
The minimum order is $30.00 for online grocery pickup. We don't have a max order. However, items are subject to store availability
You may place your order up to seven days in advance. However, at this point once your order is placed it cannot be modified. We are anticipating an update that will allow you to make an order, select a time slot and modify your order throughout the week. Please watch for update emails. If you need to change your order after it was placed, you will need to contact the store directly.
Whether shopping in store or online with Al’s Foodtown Ecommerce, our promise is to exceed your expectations by combining the best customer service with the freshest foods. Our team is committed to offering only the highest quality foods and services. Your satisfaction is paramount, which is why we stand behind our products and services 100%.
That's our promise to you.
We do not accept gift cards at this time. Payment must be made by credit or debit card at time of purchase.
We currently do not accept WIC/EBT payments at this time. The only form of payment we currently accept on our site is credit/debit cards.
Paper manufacturer or store coupons may not be used online at this time. Please save those and use them during your in-store shopping trips.
If you miss your timeslot, we will contact you to reschedule. If you know ahead of time you will not be able to meet your pre-selected time, please contact us to reschedule.
- Look for the designated parking stalls and call or text the number on the sign (where available). We will get your order right out to you. Be sure to have that confirmation code ready as it will be needed to pick up your order. You can also go to the Customer Service counter or online shopping fulfillment center to claim your online order.
Items you would like to add at time of pick up would need to be paid for in a separate transaction in-store since the online order was finalized at the time you received email/ text confirmation that your order was ready.
Please contact us HERE You can also talk to an associate in-store and we will be happy to help answer any additional questions you may have. You may also contact our online shopping partners at Rosie by calling 1-855-ROSIE-NOW (767-4366) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will also be able to assist you.